Digital publishing websites & long term technical support
Any developer can build a WordPress site but it takes deep technical expertise and industry know-how to build a powerful and profitable publishing platform.
The Code Company create websites that are smart, streamlined and scalable
publish better on wordpress
A future-ready publishing platform
The world of digital publishing is moving fast. You need an agency partner that understands the implications of digital transformation from both a technical and a business perspective.
The Code Company will set you up for publishing success right from the very start.
Think back-end editorial workflows, ad tech integrations and newsletter builders. All wrapped up in a top-notch front-end interface that’s built to engage.
Because we’re open-source evangelists, you can be sure that you’ll always have complete ownership of both your content and your tech.
And the benefit of working with a specialist publishing partner is that we’ll upskill your internal team in the latest tech developments as we go.
MORE THAN A WEBSITE
Why choose The Code Company
Technical excellence is guaranteed on every project. Here’s what to expect when you partner with us:
- A high-performance WordPress publishing platform
- Custom engineering to align with your unique business goals
- Intuitive editorial workflows, controls, and triggers
- Seamless ad tech integrations
- Scalability to handle unexpected traffic spikes with ease
- Enterprise level security
There are few people who understand how to make WordPress work at scale better than The Code Company.
Website management and maintenance
Readers expect your digital publishing website to perform flawlessly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With expectations like that, a set-it-and-forget approach is unrealistic. You need a team perpetually at the ready to monitor, service and defend your website’s security and performance.
The Code Company are your long term partners for publishing success, offering:
- On-demand access to a team of WordPress engineers with vast expertise in every aspect of publishing technology
- Day to day development and maintenance
- Vulnerability detection, web patching and security services
- Performance monitoring and optimisation
- More affordable than an in-house developer